Hero of time.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Repeat back to the beginning.

God, this is like the 6th time I have restarted my blog *sigh*
any.. I'm Chloe etc. etc. high school student at MLSHS etc. etc.
That's enough introduction for me.. Any who I had a very fulfilled day today.. I started at 7.03 am in the morning, for work no normal person (well me anyway) would wake up on a Saturday at 7.03 am, for work.. back to the point, I had a 8.30 am start at work and ment to finish at 12.30 but left earlier at 12.00... (I felt sick..) I was on my way home on the bus and got a call from Conna about this rock scholars opening thing I was ment to go to.. asked for a lift there from her.. she accepted blah blah blah had a lot of fun watching my friends perform.. blah blah blah went home rang father asked his where abouts blah blah now sitting at the computer writing this.... boredom as flooded through me.. *sigh* I'm now onto abusing/asking awkward questions on formspring.. Imma sad mental weird spastic manic person...
well good bye for now I can't think of anything else to (plus I am not in a ranting mood at the moment.)
BYE.


TMNT

No comments:

Post a Comment